N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development.
At this time, however, the initial modular programmes in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35. You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- on your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- passing the relevant tests;
- your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
For the purposes of N-Power, Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
Other prerequisites for the 500,000 graduates for teaching jobs tagged N-Power Community Education are;
- Currently Unemployed
- Must be a graduate in any field or profession
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Programme
- Aged 18-35
- Disposition to teaching and imparting knowledge
- Disposition to discovering knowledge
- Patience and ability to listen are good qualities to possess
1st August, 2016
2 years – Participants will undergo an initial induction training prior to deployment
National Skills Qualification (NSQ)
- – Professional Teaching
- – Researcher, Research Associate, Senior Research Analyst
- – Education Consultant, Associate,
- – Strategy Consultant
- – Education Services Manager
- – Project Manager
- – Project Supervisor
- – Social Services Analyst
- – Social Research Analyst
- – Social Worker & Counselor
- – Social Services Manager
- – Community Administrator
- – Government Policy Analyst
- – Displaced Persons Coordinator
- – Project Manager
- – Field Investigator
- – Research Analyst
- – The listed job opportunities are not exhaustive.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT N-POWER