CityMood is looking for a smart and hardworking PROJECT MANAGER to help create and implement its special projects.
1. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
2. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
3. Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
4. Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
5. Report and escalate to management as needed
6. Manage relationship with all stakeholders
7. Perform risk management to minimize project risks
8. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
1. Good educational background (OND or its equivalents)
2. Proven work experience on a project
3. Excellent client-facing skills
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
6. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
7. Resident in Badagry LGA
Interested candidates should send an application along with a CV, and a current passport sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application closes by midnight on 19th November 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A FORMER 1 MINUTES MAN REVEALS HOW HE INCREASED HIS PENIS SIZE TO SATISFACTION AND STOPPED HIS CHRONIC PREMATURE EJACULATION ISSUES IN LESS THAN 29DAYS AS HE NOW LASTS 35MINS+ IN BED USING THIS NEW, 100% NAFDAC APPROVED NO-SIDE EFFECT 2-IN-1 SOLUTION....