The Federal Government has begun recruitment exercise into the Nigeria Immigration Service, the Nigeria Fire Service and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps, News Punch has gathered reliably.
According to information obtained from the official website of the Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS, the recruitment already ongoing:
Below guideline on how to register.
This is to notify candidates and the General Public that www.nisrecruitment.org.ng is the official Nigerian Immigration Service URL that links to the Recruitment and Enlistment Portal. Any website or portal apart from this portal is considered a SCAM. Any candidate who visits any other website does it at his/her own RISK
THIS ONLINE APPLICATION IS FREE
Online Registration starts on ......
General Requirement for Recruitment
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant's height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant's chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
A duly completed and signed guarantor's section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
Address : Nigerian Immigration Service Headquarters,
Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road ,
See more Information:
Visit: https://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng/entry_level.php for available vacancies