No doubt, Faith Elizabeth Osakwe is not President Goodluck Jonathan’s biological daughter but his adopted daughter.
Faith is the daughter of Mr Osakwe, a top PDP chieftain in Bayelsa State who died in a ghastly motor accident few years back and it was that unfortunate incident that made President Jonathan to adopt her and took over the responsibility for her welfare and university education OLUFAMOUS reported
The boy who got married to Faith Elizabeth Sakwe is from Cross River State and his name is Godswill Osim Edward.
She met Godswill at the University of Calabar and they started dating. The rest is history…
Faith and Edward’s white wedding holds in Abuja on Saturday, April 12, 2014. We wish them well!
- March 31, 2014 See The President Jonathan’s Daughter & Her Lucky Fiancé’s Pre-wedding Photos
- March 27, 2014 President Jonathan’s daughter sets to wed in April (Photos)
- April 5, 2014 Today @ The President Daughter’s Wedding
- April 6, 2014 How APC governors shun Jonathan daughter’s wedding
- April 6, 2014 The President’s Daughter splashed with 80 cars as wedding gifts
- November 1, 2014 PDP crisis deepens; 16 gov. aspirants boycott congress over Jonathan’s wife excesses
- March 13, 2015 Jonathan’s Campaign Organisation blasts PDP, Mu’azu
- October 27, 2014 Exposed: How Patience Jonathan’s Political Ambition Threatening Husband’s Chances
- April 8, 2014 2015: I’ve not abandoned Wike, will support him to succeed Amaechi – First Lady
- April 7, 2014 2015: ‘Emperor’ Patience Jonathan Plot’s To Install 3 Govs EXPOSED
- October 25, 2014 How Jonathan’s wife, Wike stole from Rivers State – Amaechi explodes
- December 25, 2014 President Jonathan’s 2nd Daughter Set To Wed By January, see photos